So, I just bought myself a new pair of pretty headphones as my old ones (iFrogz EarPollution Mogul Stealth, which are so comfy and nice!) is starting to get really bad. This time it I got the really nice pair of Razor Kraken (not pro). I use mine mostly when I’m out and listening to music on my phone, and they sit perfectly on my head as well even though the cups has a slight feel of suction to them if you push them against your head.
There is a really nice sort of cushioning in the band across the head and the cups are movable, fitting the head perfectly as you move them and when they sit over your ears.
The sound in them are really nice though the bass is taking over a bit too much in most songs, but using an equalizer solves it nicely. I myself is listening to metal, electronic and such music so to me the bass is a bit bothering at times.
All in all, these headphones are a really nice and feels really good and well worth my money.
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97”
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft Extension Cable
- Approximate Weight: 280 g / 0.62 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm headphone jack