- When did you start playing video games?
– I started playing games when I was around maybe 12 or so.
- What is the first game you remember playing?
– First game I can properly remember playing is King’s Quest VI: Absence Makes The Heart Go Yonder…
- PC or Console?
– PC, however console have a few pearls.
- XBox, PlayStation, or Wii?
– I have to say Playstation though I like Xbox as well.
- What’s the best game you’ve ever played?
– Baldur’s Gate 2/Planescape: Torment.
- What’s the worst game you’ve ever played?
– Dinner Date, Dear Ester, Gone Home, just to name a few that really bugged me.
- Name a game that was popular/critically adored that you just didn’t like.
– Skyrim, the Elder Scrolls series is just going downwards…
- Name a game that was poorly received that you really like.
– Alpha Protocol, I can’t for the life of me understand why people don’t like it.
- What are your favourite game genres?
– RPG, without a doubt.
- Who is your favourite game protagonist?
– Jodie Holmes, Beyond: Two souls. Hands down.
- Describe your perfect video game.
– Mix Baldur’s Gate 2 together with Planescape: Torment and add a dash of FF9.
- What video game character do have you have a crush on?
– Xan, the doomed elf in Baldur’s Gate 1 (and as a mod to Baldur’s Gate 2). None can ever take his place.
- What game has the best music?
– Hard to choose but Legend for SNES, Silent Hill 2 and Star Ocean: Second Story among a few have really great soundtracks.
- Most memorable moment in a game:
– The ending of FF9.
- Scariest moment in a game:
– Scariest moment must be Doom 3, my boyfriend talked about how scary it would become right at the beginning so I kill the man that talks, close the game in sheer panic and have never started it again…
- Most heart-wrenching moment in a game:
– Almost all of Beyond: Two souls.
- What are your favourite websites/blogs about games?
– I don’t have any favorites sadly, but those I follow I find interesting.
- What’s the last game you finished?
– Beyond: Two souls.
- What future releases are you most excited about?
– There are so many but to name a few: Pillars of Eternity, Torment: Tides of Numenera and Stardew Valley.
- Do you identify as a gamer?
– I do, playing whenever I get the chance.
- Why do you play video games?
– I play to experience things that aren’t available in real life. I think it is like reading a book or watching a movie, only you are changing the path.
I got these questions from another blogger and found them interesting.
You can watch their blog “Cannot be tamed” here and answer the questions yourself.