So, I just registered on this new site for gamers, and as I was adding all the games I love, I couldn’t help but think that I just have my top 3 welded into my brain. What would be my Top 5 or even my Top 10? So I started thinking and thought that I would share them all with you.
- Planescape: Torment – The most well and perfect written game I have ever played, the story was so intriguing and the romance was so nice!
- Baldur’s Gate 2 – The fact that this game is filled with so much romance that I always have to choose to my dismay, gives a the second spot alone.
- Neverwinter Nights 2 – This is the game that actually got me into RPGs for real, also have a perfect story and wonderful romance. Seeing a pattern here?
- Star Ocean: The Second Story – The characters, the private actions and all the fun game play is completely remarkable. Even grinding in is fun, and I hate grinding…
- Persona 3: FES – A game that isn’t really like any other. One word: Epic. The fact that it mixes social activities with epic battle is awesome.
- Beyond: Two souls – The story in this game, even though it isn’t such a choice-heavy game, made me feel millions of things and I cried…
- Fallout: New Vegas – Even though it lacks romance, it still has a story that I loved to play through, lot of content to explore and the followers were so well made. “ED-E my love.”
- Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 – Story heavy, and lots of romance. I only wished that some things from the first would be in the second and vice versa.
- Dragon Age – Yet again a story heavy game, with lots of romance. I am so weak for these kinds of games. But Alistair is one of the lesser romances out there by far.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – I thought I would hate playing a Star Wars game tbh, but oh how I love it. The story and romances yet again.
What would your Top 10 list be?